Hi, my name is Michael P., and I’m re-discovering how much fun it is to plant a garden, take good care of it, and reap the delicious results! I live in Kansas City, Missouri, and due to space constraints, use the “Square Foot Gardening” method, which I’ve discovered to produce some of the most amazing results I’ve ever seen. Many of my neighbors have also noticed and stop by the yard frequently now to check on its progress. It’s been exciting to watch it grow!
- Sauteed Squash Zucchini and Onion Recipe
- What a Difference a Rain Makes
- 2012 Square Foot Garden Tracker
- Operation: Serpent Rescue
- It’s Mid-May … GROW TIME
- Spring Is Here … Which Means It’s Time for a New Square Foot Garden!
- Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Squirrels of WAR!
- Cucumber & Squash Bounty!
- Sneaky Hiding Vegetables